17.5.08

Well, at least I found out

Yesterday was quite a day. Went into work in the morning to let one of my crappier employees go. Ended up firing him and three good employees. So that's a total of four employees, right? Well I only had seven. So now I'm down to three. Completely out of my hands, but still totally shitty. Then, of course, I found out from the University of Chicago, and I didn't get in.

Talk about getting kicked when I was down.

So this of course means that I'm working all weekend and quite a bit next week before I go to Hawaii, that's assuming I still get to go. I should know by Monday if I'm going to be able to get enough help at my store to be able to go. So much for having a nice relaxing two week break from school.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler