22.5.07

Chip Thief

As I write this, Violet is scarfing down some tortilla chips that she's procured. I guess that means it's time for me to cook breakfast.

I don't really have much to say right now. Still trying to get back in the swing of things in the "real world." Got my materials for my poli sci class, having a good time reading about globalization. poverty and war. It's actually pretty interesting and I'm having fun reading through it all. I guess that's a good sign. I was thinking about minoring in Poli Sci to go with my stats degree, so it may work out in my favor.

Anyway, 'tis time for the aforementioned breakfast.

1 comments:

sweetviolet said...

i don't know if you're supposed to have "fun" reading about poverty and war.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler