1.7.07

Once a Month

So I figured I should at least pretend to update this thing. I'm going off to tech school to learn how to play with chemicals in just over two weeks. I'm very not excited to be away from the fam, but the money will be nice. Sarah's going to take the kids down to Aunt Teri's house and come spend some of the time with me, though the accomodations I'll be in have not been seen yet.

I had to drop a couple of my classes since I'm leaving so soon and I'm taking a couple of online/independent study courses. It's quite fun to really be taking classes again. I really want to figure out how to get Sarah into a class at least once per semester, but we're not quite there yet. Once I'm back from tech school and we're actually a little bit more settled I'm hoping that we can manage it. Being back in school on a regular basis is really cool, though the work/school/family balance is still a work in progress.

I think that's probably all I have right now, I need to read some history for an assignment that's due tomorrow.

Pumpernickle.

1 comments:

sweetviolet said...

um. marble rye?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler