18.12.07

Sweet

After the Master Chief post, I figured I should update the blog as to what is going on these days. Just finished up the fall semester, as far as I can tell I've managed to maintain my 4.0...sweet. Maybe this means I can manage to apply to something a little fancier than UIC. I would love to apply to U of I in Champaign, but I don't really want to move down there. I'm thinking of applying to a couple of fancy schools, just on the off chance that I could get accepted. I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't accept any of my military credits, though, which would set me back a little bit, but only in the realm of electives and a couple science classes. I'm sure I could deal with what little credit I got for it, I'd just have to do some recalculating.

The family is good, everybody is getting ready for the holidays. The wee ones are growing up as fast as every, they're both quite the chatterbugs. Sarah is getting ready to start doing pre-school with Violet, so I've decided to interview for manager at Starbucks. I'm quite excited about the potential, it should make for a new adventure and hopefully a better work environment. And, of course, a better paycheck.

I think that's about it, I hope everyone has a nice holiday season.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler