3.1.08

Thoughts on the Presidential Candidates

Don't ask me why I feel the need to post what I think (since nobody actually gives a shit), but hey, what the hell? As we move into the year of election and the campaigning moves into full swing, I present you with the Conor selection for president: Dennis Kucinich. He's the happy, crazy dude, which helps, but he's the only candidate with any real progressive cred. Moving on to my second (and slightly more realistic) choice: John Edwards. Out of the more mainstream candidates, he's the only with any real notions towards fixing our messed up country. I am not such a fan of the two dominant candidates, Obama or Clinton. I don't think either of them really have anything to offer than the same typical corporate politico nonsense.

Well, that's my short and sweet. Perhaps I will follow this up with some more specific feelings on real policies that the different candidates espouse, however, seeing as the new semester starts next Monday, I don't know how much of anything I'll be doing that is not either school or work.

Good night and good luck,
Conor

1 comments:

Sarah said...

you know, kucinich said if he didn't make the cut in iowa, to vote for obama. i can't bring myself to vote for helmet head. he gives me the heebies.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler