3.3.07

Day off

I actually wound up with an extra day off. I'm working for my old boss for a little while and he's really good about getting us a day here or there. They used to give us comp days for the federal holidays, since we're never closed, but somebody bitched because they didn't get one so that went away. My new boss, well, he's just special. So it was nice to be back at work with a guy who takes care of his people.

Since we're out on May 3rd and I have about 30 days vacation, we'll be home in less than a month. I don't have a clue what we're going to do about where to live. We're thinking about doing a rent to own deal, but it takes 30-45 days to get into the house. I'm sending my parents out house hunting and hopefully everything goes quickly, but we're going to be hurting for a little while. I'm not entirely sure where we're going to stay during the interim. It's terribly exciting, knowing that we'll be home so soon.

Adios all.

1 comments:

sweetviolet said...

anybody got a basement we can live in? an infant and a toddler aren't too much trouble, right?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler