22.3.07

Last Day

It's my last day as a weather forecaster, hoo-fuckin-rah. Writing my last forecasts now, with some added flair for good measure. We're having a going away on Saturday, at which my old boss is planning on getting me royally hammered. I'm not looking forward to Sunday morning (and I know Sarah's not looking forward to Saturday night). It feels great to be getting out of here, though, that's for damn sure.

Still a little scary to be leaving the paycheck, but I'm not too concerned. I've never been unable to find a job, and I'll probably end up back at Starbucks since they have to give me my old job back and any raises that I would have had. That should be a pretty decent paycheck, the only concern is how long it takes for the GI Bill, grants and loans to start flowing in. The first little while might be touch and go, but we'll manage.

Well, I should finish these last forecasts. As we say in weather "LAST NO AMDS"

1 comments:

sweetviolet said...

once again...it's time for the conga line song.

duh duh duh duh DUH DUH!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler