7.3.07

Yay

Well, we maybe have a place to live. Nixed the whole rent-to-own deal, just getting an apartment. Yay. Now I just have to get a job. Or Sarah does. Somebody has to work, though it'd be nice if we didn't have to.

Hmm, what else is happening? Not much, just biding my time. Figuring out my leave nonsense, I think my last day in the Air Force will officially be April 1st. Debating on whether or not it's worth moving ourselves back home for the extra dough. If we do, we'll probably profit somewhere between $2-3k. It's just the whole hassle of actually moving ourselves that I'm afraid of doing. Of course, the last time we let them move us they broke an ungodly amount of stuff, so I don't really want to let them move us again. Blech. Whatever, We're Coming Home!!!

2 comments:

sweetviolet said...

duh duh duh duh duh DUH! (like a conga line, silly)

conor said...

Yay for house indeed.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler