22.2.07

Fun

I'm sitting here at work, and it's weird, because my eyes have been burning all day. It feels like they're really dry or something. I don't know what's up with that.

Anyway, not much to report. I'm still waiting to hear back for specific dates on when we'll be able to get out of here, they haven't bothered to let me know yet. It doesn't help that one of the people who was supposed to send somethin gin totally dropped the ball. As Sarah said, total slacker. But he sent it in yesterday, so they should be getting moving on it. I'm really lookin forward to actually knowing so that we can actually plan everything. I'm getting irritated at the waiting game. Soon, soon, I hope.

God, I can't wait to be home. I've totally said two things at work today that could get me in trouble, but I'm beyond the point that I really care. I'm not a big fan of the limitations put on military members, and I don't really buy the rationale that they put out for it. Blah, blah , blah. Anyway, I'm trying not to be "short," as the military puts it. It's nice to know that I'm going to be leaving soon, but I certainly dont' want to burn any bridges. I'll miss my friends here, but I'm thrilled to be getting out of here. Especially to be going back to school. It's going to be a hared couple of years, but I feel like if I don't do it now, I'll never do it. If I stay here I'll get orders somewhere and then I'll probably reenlist and then I'd probably never get out. I really want to have my kids grow up in civilization, and AF bases don't tend to be anywhere close to that (because honestly, who wants F-16s flying overhead), and it'll be nice to just get a real job that can provide for everybody and let Sarah and the kids be able to do whatever the hell they want to do.

And yeah, that's about that. Peace out.

1 comments:

sweetviolet said...

What, the Air Force frowns you you saying things like "I'd do him."?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler