12.2.07

I'm too lazy to post the pics myself

As a Valentine's Day present for Sarah I decided to get a tattoo. We've talked for a long time about me getting an "S" tattoo, and I've looked for a cool one for a long time. We'd found a pictish symbol that wasn't actually an "S," but was pretty close and kinda cool. So yesterday we were talking about it and she decided to just look online for anything like that. She found this cool "S" that looked like a blueprint. So we decided, what the hell. The original plan for an "S" was on the inside of my arm, because Sarah really likes tattoos there. But this one would have lost all the detail trying to fit something small there. So I decided to do it on the shoulder and outside of my bicep. It's a bit over the top at the moment, it definitely needs some stuff to go along with it, because it's a little larger than planned. But it looks cool. Here you go:

The S

3 comments:

sweetviolet said...

never has HOLY MACKERAL been more readily on my mind.

sweetviolet said...

of course what you MEANT to say was, i love my wife so much i wanted to wear her on my sleeve so she'll never be far from me. right???

conor said...

Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

I love it, and you.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler