20.2.07

I can too post! Plbt.

I don't care if it doesn't make any sense. We've recently watched a strange movie The Secret. Like I said, it's strange, but it's all about how to have the life you want, simply by thinking about having that life. If you think about it the universe will provide for you. There's a little bit more to it than that, otherwise it would have been a pretty repetitive hour and half. But yeah, if within a year we're all rolling in the dough, that's why. Of course, I don't think that either Sarah and I want something that simple, but we're hoping that our lives will be a bit more stable pretty soon.

On the return to Illinois front, we still don't have any specific details, largely because of the holiday yesterday (which the Air Force always turn into a 4-day weekend, unless you do my job). I'm going to start bugging people tomorrow if I haven't heard anything yet. The current incarnation of the plan will have Sarah going back to Starbucks for some extra income/insurance, and I'll be going to school full-time and possibly working at the university. We're thinking NIU, because from what I've heard they'll take all or nearly all my military credits, which are pretty substantial and would make me (nearly) a junior. Not the best school, but hey, if it's free and only takes me 2 years to finish, that would be nice. Anyway, that's the scoop and all I know right now. I'll keep everone posted as I know more.

2 comments:

sweetviolet said...

I'll bring home the pastured uncured nitrate-free bacon.

conor said...

Yummy

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler