24.2.07

Hee hee

I must say thanks to my beautiful wife Sarah for setting up my new blog and also setting me up on the insanity that is MySpace. I think it's funny. I've taken computer programming a couple of times and am planning on going into a field that uses computers heavily, but I'm not nearly as into it as I once was. I had a Comp Sci class in my abysmal year at BYU which I managed to fail not once, but twice. Oh yeah. I think that was a big part of the turn off for me. I'm also not a big fan of the 12-hour days in front of a bank of computer screens, it's gotten pretty old. Hopefully a good chunk of time not having to deal with that will get me over it. Sarah, however, is really having fun playing with HTML on our blogs and on our Myspaces. It's pretty cool, and I'm glad she's enjoying it.

Well, as you may have read in Sarah's post, we've gotten our final date for the Air Force, May 3rd. I'm trading in my one year on active duty for two in the guard, and depending on how it goes I may stay there longer. That depends largely on the job I'm doing, both within the Air Force and outside of it. As I said to a friend yesterday, though, that's all aways away. For now, it's time to get back into the school mode and do my best to crank out a degree. Wish us luck everybody!!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Hooray for school!

You may find this helpful, if you're still interested in knitting.

Knitting with Balls

conor said...

Sweet, thanks Pants. I'll definitely pick it up. I haven't really gotten going on it yet, and I don't necessarily know when I will. But I will.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler